THERE IS NO "I" IN TEAM...
...There's a Whole Bunch of Them
Agile Organizations Need Agile People
AN ORGANIZATION IS ONLY AS AGILE AS ITS LEAST AGILE PERSON
No agile people, no agile organization
Agile teams start with YOU!
You are changing the world of work by the way you choose to show up for it
(My use of the word "agile" is independent of "The Agile Manifesto", although you may recognize areas of overlap)
Become the most valuable asset on the teams you are a part of and/or lead
High Level Leaders are reinventing themselves at all levels of organizations by developing their own Self-Agility
These Self-Leaders cherish knowing they have no choice but to take the next step in their ongoing quest to fulfill their own unique True Purpose
They have stopped waiting for the organization to change first
They know they do not need its permission to become more Self-Agile
ORGANIZATIONS CHANGE AS YOU CHANGE
Don't believe it?
Have you ever tried it?
Recent Blog Posts
What Keeps You Stuck?
Expecting the transition from
Here to There to be a Straight Line
But it seldom is
Because we live in a world of CYNEFIN
a Welsh word (pronounced “kuh-NEV-in”) meaning
"habitat" and "the multiple places that make up who we are"
(thank you David Snowden)
For more watch this video "Complexity, Cynefin, and Agile"
There's always a gap between where we are and where we want to be.
And then there's all the other gaps we don't even yet know between where we are and where we want to be.
Bridging these gaps only becomes possible by first being willing to acknowledge they exist.
We often don't do this because it hurts, or we believe it's not possible to achieve
So we cope with strategies we have found ease our discomfort, that keep things the same,
and keep us stuck.
Don't Let Cynefin Keep You Stuck
Choosing Personal Reinvention
THE NEW WORLD OF WORK
▪ Success comes from being a better boss of you
▪ Agile businesses and organizations only exist because of the Self-Agility of the agile people working within them
▪ The best team leaders are also the best team members (and vice versa)
▪ The job you have (or used to have) is no longer sustainable
▪ Much of what has been relied on to define work no longer
works or is relevant
▪ Personal Self-Agility begins with how you own and respond to your feelings in the moment
▪ Career does not exist outside of you, and can only ever be
known in hindsight
▪ Satisfying enjoyable work is more than just a paycheck
(even when you still have one)
▪ There are always more options beyond the lie of the shrinking pie
DON'T EXPECT TO SEE A CHANGE UNTIL YOU MAKE ONE
A person will face many battles in their life.
But fighting against their own true nature is a battle they will always surely lose.
► START HERE